- This event has passed.
The 2nd Shanghai International MRO Exhibition 2015
January 10, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm| $4800
June 10-12, 2015
Shanghai New International Expo Centre-CHINA
Civil Aviation Maintenance Association of China
Shanghai Golden Commercial Exhibition Co., Ltd.
Civil Aviation Administration of China
China Eastern Airlines
China Southern Airlines
To grasp market development fast and effectively, push forward the butt joint of enterprises and decision makers.
Show website URL: www.mroexpo.com.cn
1st Asia MRO Exhibition/ only purchasing fair in MRO & Engineering industry – Shanghai International MRO Exhibition（MROEXPO）has been held successfully and achieved great success in Intex shanghai in June,2014. Three-day exhibition attracted nearly 200 MRO & Engineering industry suppliers with nearly 10 thousand Sq.m from 40 countries and regions globally, covering MRO, parts, equipments & tools, electronic, aviation information technology , after sales services, aviation training and so on. During the exhibition, nearly 1000 main airlines, aircraft manufacturers, MRO groups, suppliers, AOG and 10000 global professional buyers from MRO & Engineering industry joined the event. During the exhibition period, AIS CHINA has been successfully held. The summit has attracted nearly 150 top leaders from global aircraft interiors field, including cabin interiors, aircraft seat, gallery and IFE, meanwhile the event has been strongly supported and participated by AVICBIAM, COMAC, AIRBUS, RECARO, FACC, AAR, SOGERMA, AVIC JIATAI, Air China, China Eastern Airline and China Southern Airline etc. Mr. Dong Suguang, President of CAMAC, who was Deputy General Manager of China Southern Airlines, hosted the summit and addressed the opening speech. Firstly, Mr. Yu Qifeng, Vice-Director of Structure Department in SADRI, delivered a keynote speech on “Interior design of civil aircraft and related technical discussion”. Then Martin DECHOW, VP of AIRBUS, analyzed “Product Trends in Aircraft Cabins” from a perspective of Air cabin, particularly emphasized on “The Market Needs for a Future Aircraft Cabin” and “Major Trends for Aircraft Interior”. During the summit, Mr. Norbert Marx, General Manager of GAMECO, shared cases on “MRO and Refurbishment of Commercial Aircraft Cabin Interior in China Southern Airlines”, and Mr. Yi Xiaosu, Director of AVIC BIAM’s Science and Technology Committee, gave a speech on “How to use GREEN materials in aircraft interiors in nowadays”, which successfully grabbed the attention of industry professionals. The organizer- Golden Commercial pushes forward development of MRO & Engineering industry better, upgrades international competency and influence in MRO & Engineering industry.
In order to provide a international communication & promotion platform, improve MRO & Engineering & management level and push forward the safe & continuous development of MRO & Engineering industry, Golden Commercial and competent departments will hold 2nd Shanghai International MRO Exhibition 2015 on June 10-12, 2015 at Shanghai New International Expo Centre-CHINA in Shanghai, China. This show is the unique MRO exhibition in Asia and it will certainly attract global airplanes, airlines, airport operators.MRO enterprises, engine manufacturers and nearly one thousand global professionals in MRO field to attend. They will communicate face to face and enhance the butt joint between enterprises and decision makers.
MRO China Summit 2015 will be held together with the trade show. Government sectors, airlines, maintenance enterprises and MRO industries from home and abroad will be presented on the summit.
Discussions around China maintenance’s strategy, market, management, technology and other hot topics will be payed a special attention, especially the particular problem of market and technology in China MRO. The summit aims to build a top platform to top managers from airlines, manufacturers and suppliers for further communication
Note: For more information, please refer to the meeting agenda.
- MRO, Airframe missile detection, routes missile detection ,engine missile detection, engine repair and overhaul, aircraft parts maintenance, jet cargo aircraft technology and equipment, aircraft structural repair and modification, in-flight equipment and supplies, etc
- Material: new material and second-hand material, PMA parts, material library, consumable parts, aircraft spare parts, engine spare parts, the main and spare parts of the body repair, composites, lubricating oil, the paint, Personal safety protection products, etc.
- Equipment tools: The hangar, Database maintenance engineering and technical support and solutions, measuring and testing equipment, maintenance equipment and tools, monitoring equipment and instruments, airport ground service equipment, particular special vehicles, Logistics delivery system and the processing equipment, the boarding bridge, ladder, elevator, lift, auxiliary power (APU) devices, ground support equipment, aircraft cleaning and deicing equipment, etc.
- Aviation electronic and electric: aviation electronics and airborne equipment, air power and special equipment, communications equipment, the cockpit audio video equipment, in-flight entertainment system, aviation general tools and equipment, avionics, communications, navigation, radar and video systems etc
- Information technology: Aviation information and technology equipment; intelligent information system; aviation information and software systems; security equipment.
- Training and service: Pilot training, flight technical service personnel and maintenance personnel training, training facilities and training software and hardware system, simulated training equipment etc.
★ International Standard Booths: USD 4,800.00/Expo; 3m × 3m
Each standard booth consists of 3-sided white partitions, bilingual fascia board, 1 information counter, 2 folding chairs, fully-floored carpet, spotlights, 1 220V power socket and 1 wastebasket.
★ Indoor Raw Space: USD 480.00/Sq.m.
Note: The raw space (minimum 36 sq. m) only supplies a show space excluding stand frames, show equipment, carpet and power supply, etc.
If you want to be a sponsor, please contact the organizer for more details.
- Government departments, inspection departments and aviation development research departments.
- Airlines, airport operators, MRO enterprises and related departments and organizations
- Aircraft manufacturing enterprises, engine manufacturing enterprises and OEM and related departments and organizations
- Parts suppliers, system supporting and integration enterprises, agents, distributors and related departments and organizations
- Information system suppliers, software developers, aviation services suppliers and related departments and organizations
- Import and export enterprises, finance and investment organization, consults and related service organization.
- Aviation research organization, institution, aviation colleges, high-tech industry zone and related service organization
- Aviation industry related researchers, associations and other related professionals and Medias
The Association aims to implementing decrees、regulations and relevant industry in government departments and enterprises play bridge and link between the function, Formulate industry standard, standardize trade, promote industry development, promotion, harmonize relationship of industry competitiveness for airlines and other users to provide high quality service, Maintain the interest and the member unit of the rights and interests of workers, To promote international and maintenance of exchanges and cooperation.
Shanghai Golden Commercial Exhibition Co., Ltd specializes in organizing and holding international exhibitions and conferences. The company has successfully organized nearly one hundred professional exhibitions in food, beverage, liquor, aviation, electron, machinery, chemical industry, automobile, building materials, textile and clothing and accumulated millions of top excellent suppliers and buyers resources in different fields at home and abroad.
To reserve the booth of “Golden Commercial: MROEXPO2015” or learn more information, please contact:
Add: Room 2001-2002, No.2, Maji Road, Pilot Free Trade Zone, 200131,Shanghai, P.R.China
Tel: (86-21)6439-6190, 5013-1760
E-mail: [email protected]
Show website URL: www.mroexpo.com.cn
If you have a community Aviation event to add to our calendar submit it here:
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar